DELIVERY RIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP
To ensure on-time delivery, please ensure that full address details are provided, along with the telephone number for the intended recipient. Please also provide your telephone number and an email address so that we can contact you to confirm delivery.
If you would like us to deliver arrangements to locations where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, airports and hotels, the signature of an authorized person (on behalf of the intended recipient) will be considered proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
In the event that we are unable to find someone to accept the delivery or make contact with the sender or receiver to rearrange delivery, Izimbali By Mbali reserves the right to charge for re-delivery to an alternative, address.
Izimbali By Mbali delivers goods to the address provided in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses or fails to return the items.
DELIVERY TIME AND CHARGES
Please select your required delivery time from the list of available slots shown when you place the order.
Delivery charges will apply depending on the location you are requesting the delivery to. You can view our delivery rate card below.
If you request a delivery to a remote location, or an area which is not included in the locations where Izimbali By Mbali currently delivers, an extra delivery charge will be incurred. You will be notified of these charges once we receive your order.
Please note that certain products may not be available for delivery to certain areas and you will be notified once we receive your order.
We accept online payments using all major credit and debit cards, including Visa and MasterCard
Please follow the steps to place your order and payment – providing us with your details, delivery address, and contact details for the recipient.
By clicking the ‘Pay Now’ button at the end of the order process, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. You can view the terms and conditions here.
Once the order is received and accepted by Izimbali By Mbali, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address provided.
All flower collections:
|Johanesburg – Same day|
|Pretoria – Same day|
|Outside Johannesburg & PTA|
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) are the terms and conditions upon which Izimbali By Mbali (“we/us”) make this website www.izimbalibymbali.co.za (the “Izimbali By Mbali Service”) available to you and any of our services which are accessible on or via the www.izimbalibymbali.co.za site (the “Izimbali By Mbali Service”).
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WWW.IZIMBALIBYMBALI.CO.ZA SITE AND THE IZIMBALI BY MBALI SERVICE.
- Orders / Payment
- Izimbali By Mbali
- Customer Contact Centre
- Terms and Conditions
- All products as depicted on this website may be varied from time to time.
- Certain flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
- Some flower and plant products may be harmful or poisonous (lilies in particular can be extremely toxic to cats), if you require further information before submitting an order please contact the Izimbali By Mbali Customer Contact Centre using the contact details set out in Section 6 below.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery/collection date.
- Products are delivered next day unless other delivery date or service is selected.
- Selected products are not available for same day delivery or other special delivery services. Further information regarding product availability and delivery options will be presented when placing your order.
- We guarantee the freshness of your flowers for 3 days from the date of delivery/collection. The exceptions to this are our summer and spring ranges which are guaranteed for a minimum period of 3 days.
- Prices listed within the Izimbali By Mbali service are valid for a maximum of 14 days of submitting your order.
- Except where stated product prices exclude Izimbali By Mbali delivery.
- A processing fee will be applied to orders when using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard,
- Please note that from time to time, product and delivery prices on www.izimbalibymbali.co.za may vary
Orders / Payment
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate delivery address, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards (Visa / Master Card).
- By clicking on the ‘Pay Now’ button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the Izimbali By Mbali site.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
- We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Except where stated, Standard Delivery is next day, will be applicable within JHB & PTA, AND 2-3 days nationwide but please note, that at certain times of the year these prices can vary. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to by Izimbali By Mbali you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your order.
- Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas – where possible we will advise you of these restrictions before you place your order.
- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate landmarks of the intended recipient and telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- Certain products will be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date – you will be advised of this at the time of placing your order.
- In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organization shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient. Hospitals, airports or ships – please contact the Izimbali By Mbali Customer Contact Centre.
- Please be aware that the carrier will deliver the goods to the address provided in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses or fails to return the items(s).
- Please note that where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery, or make contact and re-arrange delivery. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery to that or an alternative address..
- Please note that if you order a number of items for delivery to the same address, they may be despatched separately and we cannot guarantee delivery on the same day.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform in our obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
- If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so, by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please give 24 hours’ notice before the requested delivery date.
- In case of cancelation of the order (within the 24hrs period) the store is happy to provide you with a credit note valid for 6 months – No cash refund is permitted.
Izimbali By Mbali Customer Contact Centre
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the Izimbali By Mbali service any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to: By email: email@example.com or By Phone: 073 4583759
- Our Customer Service Contact Centre is available from 08:00am to 16:00pm Monday – Friday & 08:00am to 12pm Saturday
- Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
- Complaints policy: In the event of any complaint please contact us and we’ll do all we can to put the situation right.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Izimbali By Mbali service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Izimbali By Mbali service site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Izimbali By Mbali service site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Izimbali By Mbali services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the site provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- All other rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Izimbali By Mbali. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Izimbali By Mbali you may not modify, distribute or repost something on this website for any reason.
- Facebook: Izimbali By Mbali
- Twitter: Izimbali_by_mbali
- Instagram: Izimbali_by_Mbali
- Posting on Izimbali By Mbali Social Media Sites or Blog
- By posting to an Izimbali By Mbali social media site, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to or otherwise upload.
- You agree that everything you post shall be truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith and that you have the right to post such content.
- You agree not to post any of the following:
- False, misleading or deceptive comments.
- Materials that contain confidential material or violate a third party’s right of privacy
- Any photos or comments that include or depict profanity, pornography, threats, hate speech, incite violence,, personal attacks, illegal statements or unsafe practices
- Content attempting to impersonate someone else including, but not limited to, customers, clients, Izimbali By Mbali employees, member florists, suppliers, partners or other community members.
- Unauthorized commercial communications (spam).
- Viruses or other malicious codes
- By posting to an Izimbali By Mbali social media site, you agree to be respectful to other community members as well as Izimbali By Mbali community management team.
- Be smart about protecting yourself, your privacy and the privacy of others. What you publish is widely accessible and may be around for a long time, so carefully consider what you post.
- Do not post personal or sensitive information about yourself or others, including bank account information, information that may be used to locate yourself or another, or information which could otherwise be deemed to constitute an invasion of another’s privacy.
Content and Copyright
- Izimbali By Mbali assumes no liability for errors or omissions in any material on Izimbali By Mbali social media sites.
- For any content you post on Izimbali By Mbali social media sites, you warrant that it is your own original work or if it is covered by intellectual property rights owned by third parties, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all rights to that third party content and specifically grant to Izimbali By Mbali a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable right and license to exercise all copyright, publicity, moral rights and any other IP rights with respect to any such content you provide.
Social Media Complaints Policy
- Izimbali By Mbali welcomes feedback about its products and services. If you contact us about a complaint on Izimbali By Mbali social media sites, you will be responded to by a member of the customer service team who will endeavour to reply to and resolve your complaint in a timely manner in accordance with Izimbali By Mbali Customer Services Policy.
- Izimbali By Mbali has a zero tolerance approach to customers who use abusive or threatening language and will take action to protect its online customer service team including removing offensive posts and reporting the user to the appropriate social media platforms and, if deemed necessary, the police.
- Between the hours of 8:00AM – 16:00pm Monday – Friday & 08:00am to 12:00pm Saturday will always endeavour to respond to your complaint.